A day late, but I was too busy eating turkey to post!
Posted in Color Schemes, Grey, Wall Color, tagged Benjamin Moore Boothbay Gray, Benjamin Moore Platinum Gray, Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray, Gray Colorscheme, gray paint, Gray Tones, Sherwin Williams Dovetail, Sherwin Williams Repose Gray, Sherwin Williams Requisite Gray on November 19, 2014| Leave a Comment »
I know, we have been on the “gray bandwagon” for close to three years now, but I don’t see it losing steam yet.
Here is a list of my recent go-to’s (and pay attention to the undertones, they may not all work in your space!)
1. Sherwin Williams: Dovetail SW7018
2. Benjamin Moore: Platinum Gray
3. Benjamin Moore: Boothbay Gray HC-165
4. Sherwin Williams: Requisite Gray SW7023
5. Sherwin Williams: Repose Gray SW7015
6. Benjamin Moore: Stonington Gray HC-170
I also posted about shades of gray paints back in 2012, check out the post here.
If you are looking for your own perfect shade of gray, or any other color, contact me!